Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Been a while again...

I've been busy completing my 11 week CISSP course at a local IT traing school (and yes, there are still IT schools around after 2002). I passed the course and got my 'certification' :-)... now, I only have to pass the USD$499 exam (if I schedule early).

'Spring is in the air' FINALLY. This winter has made me a little stir crazy, and it is nice to see that Ferrari is doing poorly in 4th place in the constructors championship. Ferrari have always been poor winners and losers. Just look at the ruckus caused when Williams/Mclaren (Michelin) found a loop hole with tire width. Had Ferrari lost the championship all hell would have broken loose in the FIA.

Another example is Ferrari not signing the season's testing ban. Sure they are the only top team on Bridgestone tires, but that's there own fault. The excuse that the team needs more time testing as Michelin has 7 teams to draw data from. WHINERS

Till after Behrain

F1Fan
"It is my duty to completely drain you..."